Operations Manager – Industrial Projects/Freight Forwarding
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R850k – R750k|
|Experience||8 years experience within a similar role|
Our client is looking for a Operations Manager – Industrial Projects/Freight Forwarding to join their team
• Relevant Degree
• 8 years experience within a similar role
Key capabilities / Competencies
• Must have proven experience in international freight forwarding industry, preferably with regional freight forwarding experience and abnormal shipments, ideally with project experience.
• Must have proven experience in management of logistics operational team(s), implementing and managing KPI’s and commercial reporting.
• Analysis: Breaks down a problem, situation or process into its component parts, separates the main issues from side-issues, understands the nature of parts and their relationship to one another. Seeks out and critically evaluates both numerical and narrative information.
• Draws accurate conclusions.
• Planning & Organizing: Sets clear and realistic goals and objectives. Establishes a course of action and a sequence of steps to ensure that activities and objectives are efficiently achieved. Is structured with good personal organization. Schedules time effectively and uses efficient work methods and tools.
• Decision Making: Makes timely and appropriate choices based on accurate analysis and experience. Uses sound judgment even in conditions of uncertainty. Anticipates impact of decisions and plans how to manage risk.
• Results Orientation: Continually seeks to accomplish critical tasks with measurable results. Overcomes obstacles and makes adjustments to achieve results. Focuses self and others to achieve targets aligned with business goals.
• Teamwork: Works cooperatively with others to achieve target and objectives. Accomplishes own tasks in support of team goals and actively offers to help colleagues. Supports group decisions.
• Accountability: Acts responsibly. Can be counted on to keep commitments.
Communication: Provides both verbal and written information in a timely, clear and concise manner.
• Self Management: Remains calm, objective and controlled in responding to urgent or demanding situations. Maintains effective performance under pressure. Stays positive
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Tercia on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za