Operations Manager - Plastics
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg, East|
|Salary||R500k per Annum|
Leading Plastics Company needs and Operations Manager to manage, formulate and direct the required strategies for efficient daily operations of the business to ensure products are produced and delivered competitively, timeously, efficiently, cost-effectively and in line with customer specifications.
• Tertiary Qualification In Industrial Engineering/Postgrad Qualification In Operations Management/Electrical/Electronics/Production Management
• Must Be Computer Literate
• At least 7 years’ experience in Operations
• Experience in Plastics/Manufacturing Industry will be an added advantage
• Syspro and/or SAP experience essential
• Computer literacy
• Must demonstrate effective leadership attributes
• Must be hands on and technically minded (essential)
• Must demonstrate knowledge of plastics materials and application
• Previous experience in manufacturing environment is essential
• Must have understanding of World Class Manufacturing Practices
• Managing production holistically.
fax: 086 247 1037
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 247 1037. You can also contact Sasha on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za