|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Mauritius|
|Salary||R100K – R120K|
|Education||Degree in Mining Engineering|
Our Client an Iron Ore Department in Mauritania is looking for a Mine Operations Manager to identify obstacles and implement strategies early to address them to achieve budget.
• Degree in relevant technical discipline.
• 15 to 20 years of relevant international experience in contract mining and owner mining.
• Extensive experience in mine project development, execution and delivery.
• Solid track record of Leadership and management capabilities and of the ability to work in a multicultural environment.
• Very good user understanding of MS Office programs with good report writing and presentation skills are a must.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or contact Precious on 011 234 6869.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za