|Location||Production Jobs in Durban|
|Education||Degree or Diploma in Production Management|
|Experience||7 Years’ relevant operational experience preferably in a unionised food processing plant with at least 5 years in a management position|
An Operations Manager is required at an FMCG company in KwaZulu-Natal.
• Qualified with a Diploma/Degree in Production Management
• 7 years of relevant operational experience preferably in a unionised food processing plant with at least 5 years in a management position
• Abattoir hygiene or meat inspection qualification would be preferable
• Poultry processing experience would be advantageous
• Tolerance of stress and pressure
• Deadline driven and people orientated
• Literacy, numeracy and mechanical aptitude
• Ability to balance plant with regards to man load versus product mix
• Knowledge of production principles
• ISO and health, safety and environmental legislation
• Have systems orientation and proven administration skills and computer literacy
Candidates without the above required qualifications will unfortunately not be considered for the position.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 601 5045. You can also contact Chanel, Jaclyn or Sian on 011 234 6868/9. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za