|Location||Manufacturing Jobs in Durban|
|Education||Degree or Diploma in Production Management|
|Experience||7 + Years’ Experience in FMCG Manufacturing and 5 Years in Management|
An Operations Manager is required at a FMCG Company in KwaZulu Natal.
• Diploma/Degree in Production Management
• 7 Years’ relevant experience in Food Manufacturing and FMCG industry
• 5 Years’ experience in managerial position
• Abattoir Hygiene or Meat Inspection qualification
• Poultry experience
• Computer literacy
Personal Characteristics & Abilities:
• Tolerance of stress and pressure
• Deadline driven
• People orientated
• Literacy, numeracy and mechanical aptitude
• Knowledge of production principles
• ISO and health & safety legislation
• Systems orientation
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel or Sian on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za