|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Free State|
An Operations Manager is required at a FMCG company based in Sasolburg.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing production, engineering and any on site contractors. They will also be required to contribute towards and drive continuous improvement and innovation at process and procedure level to enhance effectiveness, efficiency and performance in the Processing department.
• A Diploma / Degree in Production Management.
• 7 Years relevant Operational experience preferably in a unionised food processing plant with at least 5 years in a management position.
• Poultry processing experience would be advantageous.
• Tolerance of stress and pressure.
• Deadline driven and people orientated.
• ISO and health, safety and environmental legislation.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Production Planning
• Operations Management
• Financial Management
• Project Management:
• Technical Training
• Staff Management
• Performance management
Should you meet the above requirements and you would like to apply, please email CV to email@example.com or contact Chanel or Sian on 0112346868 for more info.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za