|Location||Warehousing Jobs in Durban|
|Salary||R540k – R480k|
|Education||Relevant tertiary qualification in transportation/logistics/business management|
|Experience||7+ years' experience|
Our client is looking for an experienced and motivated Operations Manager work at their reputable company
• Matric / Grade 12.
• Relevant tertiary qualification in transportation/logistics/business management.
• Minimum four years' previous experience in a transport management environment.
• Computer literacy an intermediate level (Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook).
• Knowledge of Smartcoms process, MAX, SYSPRO an added advantage.
• Knowledge of the NBCRFLI main agreement.
• Knowledge of the balanced scorecards process, IDPs, workforce planning, project management process, ISO and RTMS system and audits and commercial contracting.
• Driver's license, own personal vehicle.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates, should you not hear from us in 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 086 604 7549. You can also contact Grant on 011 234 6868.
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za