|Location||Manufacturing Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R880k – R800k|
|Experience||5-10 years' experience|
Stop, if you are a Operations Manager this is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a very successful FMCG manufacturing company.
• Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Business, Management or any other related field
• At least 5 years’ experience from working and leading in production / operations roles in a manufacturing plant environment; FMCG, especially food sector preferred
• Experience from leading multiple teams and/or departments to include direct and indirect reports
• Confident in achieving project goals and objectives by applying the discipline of planning, organizing, and managing resources
• Management and prioritization of Leading Indicators for Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Compliance and Management
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax 086 604 7549. You can also contact Grant on 011 234 6868 or visit www.staffingprojects.co.za.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates, should you not hear from us in 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za