|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R550k - R450k|
|Education||Tertiary Qualification in transportation and logistics|
|Experience||8 - 10 Years at senior operational level with the transportation industry|
Our client is looking for an Operations Manager to join their dynamic team.
• Tertiary Qualification in transportation and logistics
• Excellent Computer skills
• Excellent management and human resources skills
• Good understanding of accounting processes
• 8 - 10 Years at senior operational level with the transportation industry
• Strong communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Basic legal knowledge of contracts
• Problem solving skills
• Judgment and decision making skills
• Strategic planning capability
• Customer management and industry networking capability
• Occupational Health and Safety Act legislation
• Business and financial acumen
• Knowledge of vehicle applications by operation
• Knowledge of financial management principles
• Sound knowledge of the logistics and supply chain management environment
• Understanding of Company Disciplinary and Grievance procedures
• Manage business strategy
• Identify customer needs, growing the business and providing excellent customer service
• Implementation and seamless transition of new business be it organic or external growth
• Profitably manage all operations assigned
• Manage vehicle fleet e.g. Planned maintenance, tyre management, equipment selection, capital expenditure, conformance to legislation
• Manage all aspects of Finances within all allocated contracts
• Effective financial management of strategic business unit
• Manage and report on performance in respect of customers service, vehicle utilization, revenue, costs, changes in business trends, corrective/new actions implemented, health and safety, human resources, industrial relations and asset management
• Manage staff effectively
• Understanding of policies and procedures in supply chain and logistics management.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 724 7757. You can also contact Tracey on 021 555 0432 .
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects.
If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za