Oracle PL/SQL BI Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town, Waterfront|
|Salary||R35K - R25K|
|Education||IT related qualification|
An opportunity exists to work in the Business Intelligence Department centered in Cape Town for an Oracle ETL / Data warehousing developer, responsible for ongoing design, delivery and maintenance of the Client Enterprise Data Warehouse.
Candidates must have a thorough knowledge of the full data warehouse life-cycle and strong ETL skills. The successful applicant will possess a combination of strong data warehousing development skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Data Analysis and Data mapping experience
- Understanding of data warehouse architectures and environments
- Understanding of complex data structures/ data models and data modelling tools
- Understanding of data quality issues and design of data cleansing processes
- Experience of tuning and optimizing ETL processes
- Excellent SQL, PL/SQL and ETL skills
- Understanding of Oracle 10 warehousing technology
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Logical thinker with problem solving skills
- Thoroughness and attention to detail
- Delivery focused
- Positive attitude.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not receive a response within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za