Oracle / Unix Support, Developer Lead
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Education||IT related Diploma / Degree / Certificate|
Our client based in Johannesburg is looking for a Oracle / Unix Support, Developer Lead,
to join their team. We are looking for a energetic talented professional who will thrive in a fast-paced and exciting environment.
• Relevant IT degree is advantageous
• Recognised IT Developer certification would be advantageous
• Oracle PL/SQL
• At least 8 years’ experience in the IT industry, with specific scripting and Oracle development experience
• At least 3 years’ experience in Unix/AIX skills
• 5 years’ experience in Oracle PL/SQL.
• Banking/financial systems experience will be an advantage.
• Networking knowledge.
• Control-M experience is required.
• MS server knowledge is must.
• Java Scripting, Unix scripting
• Networking Protocols and Standards and topologies: HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP, firewalls etc.
• Operating Systems: Windows , Unix (AIX preferred)
Should you meet the following requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com . You can also contact Charlotte on 011 234 6868
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za