PHP (Symfony/LAMP) Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R35K - R28K per month|
|Education||B.Sc. Degree or relevant IT Diploma|
PHP Developer - MVC, Symfony, MySQL, MS SQL
Our client is looking for a strong PHP Developer and in return offers an above average salary and fantastic benefits. The PHP developer will be a key player in delivering the next generation of web applications for company products and services. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in delivering intuitive web applications built on a solid MVC framework using PHP.
* Responsible for the development and support of multiple web sites, both internal and customer facing including mobile websites.
* Ability to bring new skills and processes to the company.
* Contribute towards implementing structure, methodologies, to continually help improve and streamline existing in-house working practises.
Essential skills and Experience:
* Minimum of 3 years’ experience building PHP web based applications
* Delivering web applications using MVC frameworks (ideally Symfony) and good OOP skills
* Experience in using a major RDBMS (ideally MS SQL and MYSQL) including using stored procedures
Optional but highly desirable:
* Building web services, SOAP, XML, JSON
* Understanding and building of intuitive and visually stimulating web UI
* CMS (possibly Apostrophe or another CMS framework)
* APACHE (LAMP) administration
* Cross browser, platform and device experience
* Experience in using Subversion, Eclipse, netBeans
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za