PHP Back – End Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Western Cape|
|Salary||R420K - R300K per annum|
|Education||IT Related University Degree/ Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 3 to 5 years PHP Development experience|
Our client based in Cape Town is looking for a brilliant PHP Back – End Developer. The ideal candidates should have excellent organizational skills, must give attention to detail and be a self-starter, excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills, must be able to work independently and well under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Degree/ Diploma
• Minimum 3 to 5 years PHP Development experience
• Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of HTML, XHTML and CSS.
• Basic understanding of XML
• Advanced HTML and CSS abilities
• Accessibility to WCAG 2 or equivalent
• Knowledge of JQUERY, MOOTOOLS AND PROTOTYPE JS FRAMEWORKS
• Appropriate experience 3-4 years
• Knowledge of content management systems such as Wordpress, Joomla or Drupal.
• Understands and demonstrates the use of different coding syntaxes depending on the output - online, mailer or mobile.
• Demonstrates the ability to slice layered graphics into robust, light-weight webpages.
• Understands interaction and usability of traditional websites, rich internet applications & mobile applications.
• Demonstrate effective understanding of technical advances and best practices.
• Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of all aspects of the process.
Advantageous to have the following
• Payment processing experience with web service based development (xmlrpc, soap etc)
• Experience of centos or red hat enterprise subversion and eclipse ecommerce
• Pear, Zend , Symfony , Magento , Actionscript
• Experience writing mash – ups
• Design ability
• Developing interactive Flash content
• CMS knowledge a major advantage
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za