PHP Developer – Team Lead
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Western Cape|
|Salary||R420K - R300K per annum|
|Experience||Minimum 5 years|
Our client is looking to hire a bright PHP Developer - Team Lead to be based at their Cape Town studio.
You will be joining a team of passionate and creative developers who aspire to delivering quality solutions across a range of platforms including web, Facebook, mobile and more. Work on high profile projects in a dynamic, agile environment and be challenged to deliver product that sets the bar in progressive development.
Your duties will include:
• Develop and maintain applications in accordance with functional specifications
• Take lead on project and oversee junior developers
• Mentor junior developers
• Report directly to the Technical Director
• Minimum 5 years relevant experience with PHP and MySQL
• CMS, PHP, Frameworks Experience
• Comfortable with JQuery
• Git or some form of source control
• Understanding of website performance metrics
• Digital Agency Experience.
• Experience with continuous integration platforms like TeamCity or Bamboo
• Facebook API experience
• Responsive Design
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Ability to lead and demonstrate by example
• Stable, adaptable individual who is able to handle stress in calm, mature way
• Well presented, team player with good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za