|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Education||BSc Degree or equivalent|
|Experience||5 - 7 years|
A growing International Company is looking for a PHP specialist to help them create the next generation of eMarketing products, aid in the implementation of projects for customers; and work on internal software to improve business processes. Flexibility to work in any location within South Africa and the UK.
• in-depth and intimate knowledge of all core PHP functions and most common libraries including cURL, CLI, output buffering, image processing and regular expressions
• robust knowledge of protocols such as HTTP and FTP, including optimisation techniques
• Zend certification
• BCom informatics degree with honours, BSc with honours, or other degree with a major in development
• minimum 7 years experience working in a commercial environment
• the ability to prove expertise through tests and portfolio
The role covers the following areas:
• building backend interfaces and applications using PHP 5
• interfacing with SQL databases and third party APIs
• helping to create rich, interactive experiences across digital channels
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za