|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town, Waterfront|
|Salary||R420K – R312K per annum|
|Education||B.Sc. Degree or relevant IT Diploma|
|Experience||3-5+ years of commercial software development|
Our client in Cape Town is looking for a PHP Developer to join their team. They develop cutting edge sites, apps, campaigns and platforms for clients in Africa, the US and Europe.
• IT Related Degree/ Diploma
• 3-5+ years of commercial software development
• Solid experience with PHP
• Solid experience in OO programming
• Experience with PHP framework(s) such as Zend and/or Cake
• Experience with front-end UI design and development
• Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications
• Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
• Provide technical related consultation plus expertise to all product managers as well as various staff members.
• Write technical as well as non-technical specifications along with record all procedures.
• Review product needs documents and participates for calls integration with partners.
• Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
• Ensure to resolve identified issues related with PHP development to different customers varying from senior managers to varied technical personnel.
• Head responsibility to evaluate, design, develop and assist application systems.
• Maintain and manage clear plus complete documentation.
• Interpret and evaluate business needs to determine risks along with design apt solutions.
• Interact with all experienced functional consultants with purpose to write design parameters.
• Prepare solutions with recent applicable tools to execute client-specific interfaces, workflows and data analysis libraries.
• Guide business decisions from technical perspective like performance, reliability, scalability and security.
• Write all clean object-oriented PHP as well as efficient SQL.
• Maintain as well as edit current web sites and write semantic markup.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za