|Location||PHP Jobs in Cape Town|
|Education||Relevant degree or National IT Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 3 years' experience|
Our client in Cape Town is looking for an enthusiastic Mid- Level PHP Developer who is able to work under pressure, is a team player but can work as an individual.
A successful candidate will have the following;
• A minimum of 4 years’ experience using PHP and MySQL
• A strong understanding of OO and PHP5
• The ability to take a project through to completion
• Knowledge and understanding of XSS and SQL injection attacks
• Experience with LAMP stacks
• Experience with Linux
• Worked with Moo Tools or similar
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Kirstin on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za