|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R400K – R250K per annum|
|Education||Accredited National Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree (with computer science related subject as a major)|
|Experience||3 - 7 Years relevant experience|
Our client is looking for a PHP Developer to join their team of developers. The successful candidate will be responsible for the software development and maintenance for high transaction rate applications.
• Accredited National Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree (with computer science related subject as a major)
• 3 - 7 Years relevant experience
• Solid working experience in PHP
• Must have the ability to work within a Team
• Communicate with other team members; share knowledge; share resources; seek assistance
• Acknowledges and appreciates each team member's contributions
• Endeavour to satisfy or exceed performance expectations at all times
• Meet deadlines or other requirements, as specified by management, which are under your control
• Improve skills and competencies by identifying own training needs and proposing courses
• Be self-motivated, by taking an interest in the job, and obtaining satisfaction from the achievement of a job well done.
• Proactively endeavour to resolve de-motivating factors or circumstances thereby contributing to job satisfaction
• Take ownership of responsibilities
• Attention to detail
• Problem Solving ability
• Software Systems Design
• Technical Documentation
• with company policies and procedures relating to software development.
• Develop and understanding of the complete testing life cycle, including developing test cases and test plans.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za