|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town, Waterfront|
|Salary||R240K - R144K per annum|
|Education||Degree in computer science/ equivalent programming degree or diploma|
|Experience||1 – 2 years|
A recent vacancy just opened at one of our clients. They are looking for a perceptive and intuitive PHP Developer to help them manage their high-performance, high-availability mobile communication systems. You will be working with national and international Mobile Network Operators.
• Expert PHP skill level
• High HTML skill level
• High CSS skill level
• At least 1 year experience using an MVC PHP Framework (CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Symfony, Zend, etc)
• Understanding of SSH/FTP/SFTP usage
• Reading and writing in well-formed English.
• You must be a team player and communicate well!
Advantageous Experience and knowledge:
• Previous work experience in a telecommunications environment.
• Demonstrating high intellect and effective problem solving in a programming environment.
• XHTML for Mobile / WAP
• Subversion / GIT
• C Programming
• Kannel experience
• Nagios experience
• Cacti experience
• Blackberry, Android, iOS or Symbian development.
• Reading and writing in either German, French, Greek or Spanish
• Writing and maintaining PHP/HTML code to interface with all system APIs.
• Dealing with large (massive) MySQL databases.
• Basic Linux System administration.
• Contributing ideas and code to improve system functions and features.
• Occasionally assisting clients with system integrations.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za