|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R300K – R180K|
|Experience||3 years +|
One of our clients are currently looking for a competent PHP developer for a fast growing digital agency to be based in Gauteng, Johannesburg.
This position will allow you to work in the fast-growing digital space creating and evolving brands in the online space from websites to mobi sites, online applications i.e. social media and more.
You have exceptional development skills. You've been developing websites and online interfaces for the past three+ years or more (high-end experience) and understand the fundamentals of producing accurate, functional, good looking and professional online work.
- Apply expert knowledge and experience in the development of innovative websites and digital applications, from concept to roll out.
- Collaborate with design team to translate wireframes and source files (.psd) into pixel perfect page layouts.
- Building and supporting custom CMS/CRM development using PHP frameworks - produce, modify or maintain online solutions or third party applications using a variety of technologies.
- South African citizen
- Minimum of three+ years' experience in a online development field with PHP and relevant/recognised degree or diploma.
- HTML/CSS, Jquery, PHP, plus experience working on MySQL server side environment.
- Building and supporting custom CMS/CRM development using Zend frameworks
You will have the love and the passion for digital and work with various team members to translate briefs into working campaigns and projects. The right fit here is a team player, eager to please, forward thinker and someone who can work hard and have fun at the same time and not shy to view his/her opinion.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za