|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town, Waterfront|
|Salary||R336K - R240K per annum|
|Education||Degree in computer science/ equivalent programming degree or diploma|
|Experience||+ 4 years|
One of our clients is looking to hire an innovative and creative PHP Developer to be based in Cape Town.
• At least 4 years PHP development experience
• Experience with databases, stored procedures, and MySQL, XHTML, CSS, JQuery, AJAX
• Understanding of JSON and XML experience using version control software
• Pixelated perfect front end development
• Candidates should have a passion for digital
• Candidates should have the ability to learn quickly
• Maintain grace under pressure
• Candidates should be obsessive about the end-user
• Experience with HTML5
• Experience with Wordpress
• Experience with user experience design (UX)
• Experience with PHP frameworks ie. Zend or YII
• Experience with Solr Search
• Experience with Puppet / Capistrano / Fabric automated deployment EC2 Cloud API's
• Computer Science Degree, or similar programming qualification
Must be able to adapt to a culture where change is inevitable and can view this as positive.
• Conceptual - Understands a situation or problem by identifying patterns or connections and addressing key underlying issues
• Innovative - Takes an innovative approach to problem solving by generating varied solutions to problems
• Strategic - Understands how the organization interacts with the external world.
• Leadership - Mobilizes people to work toward a shared purpose in the best interests of the ministry and the people it serves
• Positive mental attitude
• Be able to fit in in the team
• Work individually as well as in a team
• Be spontaneous and energetic in their approach to work
• Be able to adapt
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za