|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Western Cape|
|Salary||R540K - R420K per annum|
|Education||Diploma/ Degree or relevant experience|
|Experience||3 - 6 years|
Our client is a dynamic multimedia agency providing a full range of digital design and allied services. They focus on building strong lasting relationships with their clients, and in pushing their creative and technical boundaries.
- 3+ years PHP development experience
- Strong development skills using PHP
- Understanding of xHTML strict and pure CSS
- Experience using Html5/CSS3
- Well versed in XML and XSL and comfortable using these as a template language.
- Good working knowledge of Apache web server
- Able to design own databases and work with SQL.
- Exposure to the full software life cycle
- Experience developing high performance, scalable, reliable web sites
- Use of revision control and bug tracking systems
- Proven experience meeting deadlines and delivering quality code
- Understands XSS and SQL injection attacks
- Worked with MySQL 5 databases
- Experience with modular coding
- Experience with database design / architecture
- Worked with Ruby/Ruby on Rails
- Worked with Linux
- Design patterns
- Test driven development (TDD). SimpleTest, PHPUnit.
- Has done unit testing and understands principles of Extreme programming
- Experience working on Linux WAMP and LAMP stacks and understand the possible pitfalls and nuances of each
- Able to set up own LAMP environment
- Understand the benefits of MyISAM vs InnoDB and acid compliance
- Has previously worked with Simple Test, Unit Test or J Meter for code unit testing
- Candidate must be able to interact and work with a dynamic and ambitious team
- Good communicator and team player
- Positive attitude
- Candidate has a strong ethos of writing high quality applications
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Can work with little supervision, pro-active and takes on responsibility for code and applications developed
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment and meet agreed deadlines
- Must have a good understanding or user interfaces.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za