|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R360K - R250K per annum|
|Experience||3 years experience|
Our client is looking to hire a PHP Developer to join their team to be based in Johannesburg. They specialise in the development of high-quality online applications and websites. This position is suitable for a hard-working individual with strong creative programming ability that can work individually and function well in a team environment.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Develop new database-driven Web applications as identified by supervisor and management.
• Maintain and enhance existing Web applications.
• Conduct user acceptance testing and report results.
• Provide programming coding service of the highest of quality.
• The candidate must be ready and willing to expand his or her knowledge base and grow within the company.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
• 3 years in PHP coding experience
• Experience in developing under a LAMP stack.
• SVN Knowledge
• High level of attention to detail.
• Knowledge of current and future software development trends & techniques
• Passion for development.
• Dreamweaver, Flash, PhotoShop etc.
Experience with the products listed below is a definite plus:
• Linux System Administration
This position requires:
• A hard-working and conscientious individual who is happy to work as part of a team
• Strong programming skills
• A keenness to learn and share information with other staff
• A willingness to maximise productivity to the benefit of the company
• A high level of compliance with the company’s operational procedures
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za