|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R480K - R360K per annum|
|Education||IT related Degree / Diploma|
|Experience||4 - 8 year's experience|
Our client is looking to hire 4 PHP Developers to join their team to be based in Randburg. The successful candidates will need to have an IT related Degree/ Diploma with 4 – 8 years’ experience. Your duties will include the development and maintenance of online software solutions.
• IT related Degree / Diploma
• Valid driver’s license & own car required. [Non-negotiable]
• 4-8 years’ experience in a similar position. (we will look at graduates)
• Programming languages required PHP [non-negotiable], advantageous CGI/PERL
• Web technologies (java scripting), web2.0 (Ajax), jQuery essential.
• Database integration and SQL knowledge a must have, MySQL knowledge extremely advantageous
• SQL and relational databases knowledge, ability to write SQL queries, triggers and store procs advantageous.
• Not looking for someone to do graphics but to take artwork given to them and create web pages.
• Good skills in research, analysis, design, project planning and implementation
• Flexibility to learn new programming languages where projects require it
• Knowledge of Linux advantageous.
• Bash scripting advantageous.
• Ability to establish and maintain a sense of discipline
• Ability to code W3C compliant, well-formed XHTML.
• Ability to code CSS for styling and pure div layouts.
• Ability to hand-code XHTML/CSS.
• Good understanding of cross browser compatibility and restrictions.
• Excellent concept design ability for web.
• HTML5 Knowledge advantageous
• Mobile Application development advantageous
o The candidate’s primary responsibility would be:
o Web site maintenance using PHP/CGI/PERL.
o To interpret verbal / written technical specifications (when supplied), develop, test and deliver according to spec and document and support there developments
o Do extensive testing of their own development and ensure it meets the company standards
o On-going maintenance and testing of development
o The role comprises approximately 50% back-end and 50% front-end application and web development, though this could change from project to project.
o Must take responsibility for the developments, applications, systems, etc within their division.
o Apply themselves and continually add value to their division and the department.
o Help mentor more junior and share skills across the board
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za