|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town, Waterfront|
|Salary||R300K – R240K per annum|
|Education||B.S.c, BEng, BTech|
|Experience||2 - 5 years experience|
A sporting and entertainment house based in Durbanville, Cape Town is looking for a Junior PHP Developer to work in a fast paced and demanding environment.
• Two years of development experience
• Relevant Tertiary qualification
• PHP experience, specifically PHP5
• Linux experience
• Social network integration experience
• Experience in building a good clean CMS
• Ninja skills in mobile app development
The candidate should have the following attributes:
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work in a team
• Good time management skills
• Good communication skills
• Attention to details
• Problem solver
• Logical thinker
• Positive attitude
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za