|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R360K - R300K per annum|
|Experience||3 - 5 years experience|
A position has become available for a developer team leader with a background in business intelligence. The successful candidate will need to have an IT related degree/diploma/certificate and 3-5 years experience.
The duties will include development, assisting in coding patterns and designs, creating and overseeing tasks and reviewing work done. An assertive person with good leadership qualities is required.
• IT related Diploma / Degree / Certificate.
• 3-5 years experience in a development team leader role.
• 1-2 years experience in a BI environment.
• Programming languages required php, advantage cgi/perl
• Web technologies (java scripting), web2.0 (ajax) advantageous.
• Database integration and knowledge a must have, MySQL knowledge advantageous
• SQL and relational databases knowledge, ability to write SQL queries, triggers and store procs.
• Knowledge of Linux advantageous.
• Bash scripting advantageous.
• Basic understanding of Business Change Lifecycle methodology.
• Working knowledge of programming languages, business modelling tools, UML and knowledge of SDLC
• Proven leadership capability, ability to motivate others towards performance, team orientation.
• Proven people-management skills
• Ability to establish and maintain a sense of discipline
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za