|Salary||R26K - R23K per month|
|Education||IT Related Degree/Diploma|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
We are seeking further PHP developers who are strongly motivated to produce user-focused software used by thousands and sending email in the billions. You should have a wide range of development experience, focused on PHP, and a comprehensive understanding of software design concepts. You'll experience a mature development environment and will have the chance to contribute to improving processes and software quality in our team to help us achieve new levels of success.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress as a PHP Developer, working on an enterprise application in an ambitious and growing company. If that sounds good to you, do get in touch!
• Perform core product and custom software development, on time and to specification
• Develop robust and reusable business logic for the application’s "bean like" middle tier
• Develop performance-tuned server modules for bulk processing of high data volumes
• Recognise and propose potential system improvements, as well as suggestions in terms of technical architecture and strategy
• Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle, including assisting in deployment and testing
Skills & Experience
• Proven commercial project experience involving PHP, MySQL and XML
• Ability to confidently and correctly answer questions relating to frameworks and OO coding practices
• Experience in implementing and working with PHP MVC frameworks
• Experience in all stages of SDLC
• Proactive at identifying problems and proposing solutions and improvements
• Passionate about building a world-class product for the company, with attention to detail
• Enthusiastic to learn and develop your skills
• Great team-working skills and a solution-focused, flexible attitude
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za