|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Century City|
|Salary||R30K - R23K per month|
We have an amazing opportunity for the right candidate. Our client in Cape Town is looking for a PHP Developer.
This candidate will have a lot of hands on work and say into the product and the company. We want a candidate that has worked in mature environments but would love to work for a gret start-up where the future is bright and you can make your role whatever you want it to be.
- Write PHP and SQL code.
- Work closely with product and design teams to define feature specifications.
- Debug and resolve technical/coding problems.
- Research, identify, specify and document solutions to problems.
Must Have / Essential Skills / Experience / Attributes:
- Experience with Rackspace, AWS and/or other leading cloud computing hosting services.
- Experience with GitHub or similar application versioning platforms.
- Experience with PHP frameworks such as Kohana, Zend, CodeIgnitor.
- Understanding of web services technologies such as SOAP, HTTP, WSDL, XSD, and REST.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za