|Salary||R30K - R27K per month|
|Education||BSc / BEng / BComm|
Our client is looking to add an experienced web developer to our small, but growing team. We have recently launched an entirely new online education platform, and now find ourselves in need of someone who can help us continue to improve our offering during a period of exciting growth.
A candidate for this position must have:
- At least 4 years experience as a web developer
- Strong command of PHP, MySQL, CSS, and HTML
- Understanding of MVC architecture.
In order to be considered seriously, a candidate should also have:
- Good work ethic and a strong sense of internal motivation
- Creativity, particularly as it relates to problem solving
- The ability to learn quickly, perform product research, and be able to make educated decisions when confronted with a new technology
- A reasonable sense of design and familiarity with current trends
The ideal candidate, however, must be capable of more than simply writing good code. He or she must also understand the wider implications of their programming choices along a variety of dimensions, including system performance, usability, and consideration towards future development.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za