|Salary||R35K - R27K per month|
|Experience||4- 6 years|
Our client based in Fourways is looking for a Web Developer to join their team.
PHP Developer Skills Required
- PHP Experience
- HTML / CSS
PHP Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing web applications with Object Oriented PHP.
- Using the Zend Framework to build MVC web applications.
- Working with existing and creating new MySQL databases.
- Creating and editing websites using standards compliant HTML & CSS to ensure cross-browser accessibility.
- Developing and customizing websites based on the Magento e-commerce platform, as well working with in-house e-commerce platforms.
- Customising and upgrading multiple Wordpress blog/CMS installations.
- Developing software in a maintainable architecture, ensuring the separation of presentation and application logic.
- Database query performance optimization and utilising appropriate caching techniques to improve web application performance.
- Using Object Oriented design patterns and database design principles
The successful Developer will be working within a team developing on-going improvements to the client's e-commerce websites, developing internal web applications and building new websites in line with company strategy.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za