|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R360K – R180K per annum|
|Education||IT Related Degree/ Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 3 years PHP Development/ Programming experience|
Our client is looking to employ a PHP Developer/ Programmer to join their ever expanding team to be based in Johannesburg area. They have become a haven for industry talent and employ some of the finest and most enthusiastic designers and developers. The successful candidate will have loads of PHP Programming talent and skills and he/she must have a minimum of 3 years PHP Development/ Programming experience and an exceptional understanding of web 2.0 technologies.
Please keep in mind that when applying for this opportunity you need to include strong portfolio of work examples including some front end integration and examples.
- IT Related Degree/ Diploma
- Minimum 3 years PHP Development/ Programming experience.
- Working experience in technologies such as (non-negotiable):
o PHP, MVC, PHP Framework experience (CodeIgniter preferred)
- Good experience in creating and working with CMS.
- Experienced wide range of relevant technologies and web standards.
- Perl understanding and experience required.
- Agile development experience – Advantageous
- Ability to execute projects in a graphically pleasing manner - Advantageous
Personal skills / attributes:
- Well-spoken and easy to get along with
- Meet tight deadlines
- Work well with production team
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Good analytical and implementation skills
- Good understanding of relational database management systems and CMS
- Own transport
- High awareness of cross-browser and cross-platform issues
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za