PHP Mid/ Senior Software Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Western Cape|
|Salary||R360K - R240K per annum|
|Experience||5+ years experience|
Our client is looking for an excellent lead developer & software architect to join our team and help shape the future of our exciting and dynamic company. You must be a team player and possess a strong desire to produce highest quality work.
Minimum requirements for this position:
• 5+ years relevant working experience
• BDD, TDD, OOP and MVC should be the only way you develop
• Experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies
• Exceptional knowledge of object orientated PHP frameworks
• Great knowledge of MySQL
• Expertise in HTML and CSS
• Very Strong Communication Skills
• Ability to analyze problems and provide solutions
• Know the latest trends in programming and design
• Passionate about technology
• Programming as a hobby – you probably have a few personal side projects, and started programming before university/work
• Sociable (if you love to program but hate people then you are not for us!)
• Comfortable in fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
• Ability to quickly learn new languages and tools
• Ruby on Rails experience or knowledge is preferred
What you will be doing:
• Turning ideas into stories, stories into code, code into happy clients
• Understanding all aspects of the application, back-end and front-end
• Provide creative solutions to problems
• Write new and challenging code for new projects
• Fix bugs in existing code
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za