PHP Software Engineer
|Location||PHP Jobs in Cape Town|
|Salary||R45,000 – R 32,000 p/m|
|Education||IT Related Degree or Diploma|
Our client based in Sea Point, Cape Town is looking for a PHP Software Engineer to join their development team. the desired candidate would mainly be responsible for designing, researching, developing and testing the operation systems.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Team player
• Existing software modification
• Developing Internet based products
• Developing internet based applications
• Understanding of networking concepts
• Experience with Automated Testing platforms, i.e. unit testing and behaviour driven development
• Experience with continuous integration
• A basic understanding of domain driven design
• Writing DRY code
• MVC Frameworks I.e. Rails, CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Zend and Django
• Source control experience i.e. Git and Git-flow
• Agile experience
• SQL experience
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Michelle on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za