PHP Web Developer:
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town|
|Experience||3-5 years experience|
An opportunity for a hardworking and skilled individual to be a part of a promising software development team. Candidates for this position will be expected to research, develop, test and improve numerous software’s and furthermore analyse software requirements.
• IT Degree/Diploma
• 3-5 years of relevant work experience using PHP.
• Substantial experience with MVC frameworks such as Rails, Cake, code-ignition, Zend, Django.
• Full software development life cycle experience.
• Experience with program testing software, SOA-style principals, Agile/Lean/Kanban, database management systems (MySQL).
• Knowledge of source control.(adv)
• GIT and GIT-flow would be a plus
Should you meet the following requirements for this position, please email your CV and detailed skills matrix to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Lize on 011 234 6868
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za