PHP Web Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town, Waterfront|
|Education||Diploma/Degree in Computer Science (preferred)|
|Experience||2 - 3 years|
Our client is a fast growing mobile social networking company. They are looking for a PHP Web Developer to join their talented team to be based in Cape Town. You will work alongside experienced developers to build and maintain internal and external facing websites that help many millions of people communicate every day.
• Develop and maintain internal websites that allow us to manage our rapidly expanding environment
• Develop public-facing websites that provide services to our users
• Implement web interfaces in a clean and beautiful way
• Ensure all web interfaces are standards compliant and adhere to user-interface guidelines
• Quickly fix bugs and solve problems
• A degree in computer science is preferred
• At least 2 years of experience with PHP and related development frameworks
• Knowledge of other programming languages will be an advantage
• Solid experience with HTML and CSS
• Experience with AJAX/jQuery and Web 2.0 technologies will be very advantageous
• Analytical focus with strong problem solving skills
• Linux/Unix competence
• Understanding of relational databases and SQL
• An understanding of social networking applications will be an advantage
• Able to work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za