PHP Web Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg, North|
|Salary||R30K - R20K per month|
|Education||IT Related Degree/Diploma|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
We are currently looking for a PHP web developer to help us build the next generation of web applications.
All our new platforms are being developed using leading edge technologies such as Symfony 2, HTML5, CSS3 & SSAS.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field, or 4+ year relevant work experience
- 3+ years professional experience in PHP web development and object-oriented design
- Experience working with, extending, and integrating Content Management Systems
- Experience with Agile development, more specifically Scrum
- A self-starter who is motivated to take ownership of projects and drive tasks to completion
- Experience with Symfony (preferably Symfony 2) a must
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes and testing
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Experience working with a distributed team
- Experience with using SQL databases
- Experience with JQuery & AJAX
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za