PHP Web Developer
|Location||SA. Port Elizabeth|
|Salary||R30K - R25K per month|
|Education||IT Related Degree/Diploma|
|Experience||5 + years experience|
Our client is a logistics company based in Port Elizabeth, looking for a Software Developer from a similar background.
-Enhancements to a Moodle-based Skills Register web application to provide additional access control functionality
-Rebrand of an existing Moodle-based e-learning platform to meet new branding requirements
-Enhancements and bug fixes to above e-learning platform
-Enhancements and bug fixes for other PHP-based web applications
-Educated to degree level or equivalent qualifications experience and knowledge of working in a web-based software development team.
Extensive knowledge and experience of programming in a number of languages:
- Visual Basic.Net
- MySQL Database
- PHP - Web
- Knowledge and experience of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of system interfacing and integration technologies (APIs / web services)
- Extensive experience of delivering web-based application projects
- Experience of relational database design, implementation and support
- Experience of building effective working relationships with stakeholders and others
- Ability to interact and communicate professionally with colleagues and clients at all levels adapting working styles to suit the circumstances in order to build and maintain positive working relationships
- Knowledge of web-application frameworks Eg. Zend Framework
- Experience of configuring/customizing website Content Management Systems such as Joomla/Wordpress.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za