PHP / WordPress Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Western Cape|
|Salary||R280K-R160K per annum|
|Education||IT related degree/diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 4 years development experience|
Our client, a South African media company in Cape Town, is looking for a PHP Developer, specializing in WordPress customisation, to work with both functional teams in order to provide ongoing systems and database development, maintenance, training and troubleshooting support.
• A relevant degree /diploma
• Minimum 4 years’ development experience
• Specialist in WordPress customisation
• Experience with PHP frameworks Zend, CodeIgniter, WordPress
• UI Frameworks (Bookstrap / PureCSS / Foundation / UIKit)
• Basic server administration experience advantageous
• Source Control Experience (Mercurial / Git)
• Database experience (MySQL / Mongo DB)
• Technical Specifications Experience advantageous
• Flash skills advantageous
• An interest in travel and online travel advantageous
• CSS Pre-Processing (LESS / SASS)
• Cross-Platform Mobile Experience (PhoneGap)
• Social API Experience ( FB, Twitter, LindedIn, Instagram)
• Front-End Architecture
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively you may contact Michelle or Tiffany on 011 234 6868 for more info.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not receive a response within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za