|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R540K-R300K per annum|
|Education||IT related degree|
|Experience||Minimum 5 years development experience|
An exciting opportunity exists for a PL/SQL developer to work for a leading insurance company based in Johannesburg.
· IT related degree
· Grade 12 Maths HG
· Oracle Certification
· CMPSA- advantageous
· Minimum 5 years' work experience
· Financial Services or Insurance background preferred
· Data analysis experience
· SQL Analytical functions (Windowing functions) advantageous
· Develop algorithms with associated pseudo code and high quality PL/SQL code
· Development: SQLPlus,TOAD and / or SQLDeveloper
· Knowledge of DW/DI and DL concepts
· Knowledge of Transaction Processing vs. Reporting Architectures
· Solid understanding of SDLC, PLC and OOP
· Experience with ITIL fundamentals
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Tiffany on 011 234 6868.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za