|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R540K - R300K per annum|
|Education||Degree or Diploma and the required Certification|
|Experience||Minimum of 4 years Development Experience|
Our client is looking to hire a PL/SQL Developer to join their team to be based in Gauteng.
Key responsibilities may include:
• Assisting in planning and analyzing of high-level software strategies and solutions through functional and technical expertise.
• Implementing and assisting in designing analyses that will identify requirements related to people, processes and technology
• Participating in implementing the technical infrastructure
• Assisting in the integration of technical and application components
• Assisting in designing the framework of a technical infrastructure
• Designing, coding and testing program modules
• Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications; performing preventive maintenance activities; providing user support
• Assisting in the creation of test scripts; executing and documenting tests
• Assisting in identifying configuration changes to applications
• Assisting in implementing all actions required to deploy an application
• Assisting in defining the characteristics, capabilities, inputs, outputs, and results necessary to describe the required functionality of the selected technology(s)
• Minimum of 4 years PL/SQL Development against Oracle Databases
• Diploma/Degree with relevant Certifications (MCTIP etc.)
Preferred Skill Requirements
• Oracle Forms and Report experience
• Oracle Designer experience
• Oracle 10g experience
Professional Skill Requirements
• Ability to work as a team member
• Collaboration skills
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Time management skills
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za