Packaging Material Buyer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R350k - R300k|
|Education||Completed Logistics National Diploma / Degree|
|Experience||5 years' experience in buying Packing material/ stock control|
Our client is looking for a Packaging Material Buyer to join their dynamic team.
• Completed Logistics National Diploma / Degree
• 5 years' experience in buying Packing material/ stock control.
• Good Knowledge of SHEQ System Maintenance e.g. procurement compliance
• Good understanding of MRP calculations on system.
• Experience in FMCG environment advantageous.
• SAP, and ERP System experience
• Use SAP- MRP as a complete system to create orders on time.
• Ensure availability of sufficient quantity packing material for production plans.
• Keep accurate inventory within agreed target.
• Limiting account queries to prevent late payment of accounts.
• Monitoring and compile sales rates report daily & suppliers measures feedback.
• Review & update procurement procedures to ensure compliant to company standards.
• On time delivery of Month end reports.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 724 7757. You can also contact Tracey on 021 555 0432 .
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects.
If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za