|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Experience||8 years +|
A Packaging specialist is required a Food manufacturing company based in Johannesburg
• A Packaging Engineer degree or recognised equivalent
• Together with a demonstrable track record of minimum 5 years in preferably the food packaging environment - could be further enhanced by international experience / exposure
• Core skills required is the ability to apply excellent communication, negotiation and leadership skills to optimise relationships across a diverse base of Suppliers.
Key performance areas include:
• Implement, maintain and continually improve policies / procedures to ensure consistency in procurement and supply, for an extensive variety of products (400 sku's)
• Liaison and capacity building with both the Client and Suppliers
• Driving Better Buying', War-on-Waste' and sustainability programmes - the incumbent will be entrusted to deliver the annual packaging procurement Group objectives
• Providing input and support to manufacturing and development departments, whilst ensuring compliance with customer, technical and legislative requirements
• To develop this position into a marketable advantage
• Developing a valued resource pool for our Client, the incumbent will enhance both this relationship as well as those across facilities within the Group. In an environment which demands high-energy performance levels - the preferred candidate will demonstrate practical, consistent and innovative ways to facilitate on-going improvements to all aspects of the Packaging portfolio.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel or Jessica on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za