|Location||Production Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Education||Degree in Electrical Engineering or Trade Test (Millwright)|
|Experience||5 + Years’ Experience in FMCG Manufacturing|
A Packaging Technologist is required at a FMCG company based in Johannesburg.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Millwright qualification with minimal 5+ years of experience in a FMCG packaging environment
• Project management experience
• The ability to manage multiple departments and co-ordinate different engineering disciplines
• The ability to provide engineering support to operational management and take corrective action to address production problems
• Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing practices
• Knowledge of safety, health, and environmental regulations and other regulatory requirements appropriate to the position
• Proficient in MS Office software (e.g. Excel, Word, Power Point, Project, Visio and Sharepoint)
• SAP ERP knowledge is beneficial
• A strong understanding of packaging materials and packaging processes including theories and concepts
• A basic understanding of frozen products properties and interaction between product and packaging
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Chanel, Jaclyn or Sian on 011 234 6868/9. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za