Pavement Design Engineer
|Location||Civil Engineering Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R700k - R500k|
|Experience||7 - 10 years|
A reputable firm of consulting engineers is looking to appoint a Pavement Design Engineer in their Johannesburg office.
Qualifications and experience:
- Candidate must be registered as a Professional Engineer or Professional Technician with ECSA;
- Candidate must have a minimum of 7 – 10 years experience in pavement design.
- SANRAL experience will be beneficial.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- A good knowledge of pavement design principles & materials for road building purposes.
- A thorough knowledge of the TRH series.
- A good knowledge of the COLTO Standard Specifications.
- Good report writing skills.
- Calculation of quantities and preparation of schedules of quantities.
- Working in a team.
- Skill set:
Windows Office software
Rubicon Design software
- Assisting the Unit Manager with managing of pavement design projects.
- Pavement analysis & design using mechanistic design and other methods.
- Assisting with the preparation of design reports and tender documents.
- Assisting with contract administration duties on construction projects.
- The position requires regular travelling.
Should you meet the above requirements, please send a detailed CV to Roxanne on firstname.lastname@example.org; or call Roxanne/Jotham on 021 555 0432
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za