|Salary||$ - $|
|Education||Relevant BEng / BTech qualification or equivalent|
|Experience||8 - 10 years’|
A leading petrochemical company is looking for a Piping Engineer.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Relevant BEng / BTech qualification or equivalent
• 8 - 10 years’
• Flexibility to travel and work in any required locations worldwide
• Good interpersonal skills
• Team Player
• As a key contributor to the overall success of the operating plant, the Piping Engineer will design, evaluate, troubleshoot, review and analyse piping for new and revamp projects
• Act on behalf of the Company as the client in interactions with EPC contractors, being the “expert” in all piping engineering related matters in upgrading and utilities
• Participate and demonstrate your years of experience in the areas of operational support, creating/improving efficiencies and contributing to the sustainability to the facility
• Use your extensive professional engineering experience as an asset; develop, review and maintain all engineering standards, specifications and procedures for the ongoing projects and EPC’s
• Perform troubleshooting and inspections on piping issues such as vibrations or stress analysis and generate technical and business case recommendations including the cost estimate
• Provide direction and technical support to design, fabrication and construction of the piping systems, as well as operations and maintenance for all phases of the project
• Guide your team by providing advice, recommendations and leadership to resolve piping issues
• Develop Construction Work Packages including piping scope of work specifications, data sheets, general arrangement layouts, isometrics and Bill of Material
We offer a competitive salary package with numerous fringe benefits.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to +27 (0) 86 605 3312. You can also contact Lindy on +27 (0) 21 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: oilandgas.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za