Piping Lead Engineer
|Salary||$ - $|
|Education||BSc in Engineering or equivalent|
|Experience||10+ years engineering and design experience|
An international EPCM company is looking for a Piping Lead Engineer.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• BSc in Engineering or equivalent
• 10+ years engineering and design experience
• More than 10 years engineering and design experience
• A leadership position handling multi-disciplinary and complex projects in the Oil and Gas/Chemical industry
• Construction experience
• Leadership skills
• Willingness to travel
• Fluent in both Dutch and English
• Plan and organise jobs
• Write and review Invitations To Bids, scopes of work and project executions plans
• Cooperate with third parties and project disciplines
• Lead design teams (5-30 people)
• Progress reporting and project
We offer a competitive salary package with numerous fringe benefits.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to +27 (0) 86 605 3312. You can also contact Lindy on +27 (0) 21 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance, Logistics or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: oilandgas.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za