|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in North West|
|Salary||R1million - R900k|
|Education||Diploma or Degree in Mining Engineering, Open Blasting ticket|
|Experience||5 years experience|
A manganese mining client based in the North West is looking for a Pit Superintendent to direct and coordinate activities concerned with production to ensure throughput as per the mining plan.
• Grade 12 National Matric certificate
• Diploma or Degree in Mining Engineering to support the role
• Tertiary business qualification (MDP, EDP, and MBA) would be advantageous
• Open Blasting ticket would be advantageous
• Minimum of code C1 driving licence
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in an open cast mining environment.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious on 011 2346868.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za