|Location||SA. North West|
|Education||National Diploma – Mining Engineering|
|Experience||8 years experience|
A well-established mine based in North West invites a highly skilled, motivated and dedicated individual who would like to work as a Pit Superintendent at their exciting mine.
• Grade 12
• National Diploma – Mining Engineering
• Opencast Blasting Certificate
• Financial course and/or qualification
• Must have at least 8 years' relevant experience in an Opencast Mining environment, at Supervisory level
• Comprehensive experience in managing a diverse team in a unionized work environment
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively, you can phone Precious or Tendai on 011 2346868/9 or visit our website on: www.staffingprojects.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za