Planned Maintenance Officer
|Location||Mining Jobs in Mpumalanga|
|Education||Trade in either Electrical / Fitting / Boilermaking / Rigger, Instrument Mechanician or Diesel Mechanic,|
|Experience||5 years experience|
A reputable mining company based in Mpumalanga is looking for a Planned Maintenance Officer
The suitable incumbent will meet the following inherent requirements:
• A Trade in either Electrical / Fitting / Boilermaking / Rigger, Instrument Mechanician or Diesel Mechanic, with N4
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in an Engineering Maintenance Planning Environment
• Certificate of Fitness or the ability to obtain one
• Good interpersonal & communication skills
• Advanced computer literacy (MS Office, MS Project, Planned Maintenance system in use
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious / Jennifer on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za