|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in KwaZulu-Natal|
|Salary||R50k – R45K|
|Education||BSc or equivalent, preferably in Industrial Engineering|
|Experience||5 - 10 years|
An exciting career opportunity, based in KZN, exists for a Planning Engineer who will provide specialist production planning systems support at our plant. The production planning department is responsible for loading the plant in an optimum way.
Improving and sustaining the overall performance of the production planning systems used during the production planning process
Ensure that integrated planning systems are developed and maintained.
Ensure integrated planning systems/processes are managed, improved and maintained in accordance with good manufacturing practice.
Ensure performance management systems are implemented and used to manage the efficiency of plant integrated planning systems.
• An engineering qualification (BSc or equivalent), preferably in Industrial Engineering.
• At least 5 years’ experience in a food/beverage manufacturing environment, preferably in a planning or process optimisation role with a strong systems emphasis.
• Strong business acumen and good understanding of production planning systems and processes.
• Prior experience in a business information systems role involving the design, development and implementation of business systems would be advantageous.
• Project management experience - ideally systems implementation projects.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2245. You can also contact Hector/Chanel on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: manufacturing.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za